Sunday, January 24, 2010

WHAT to BLOG about????... Oh ya GAmes

Now a days, I am out of ideas of what to blog about!!When I glanced through my first post,I noticed that I have mentioned about games.






 I have passion for captains' ball.Being quite tall it is easier to play captains' ball.During my primary school time,I played it for most of my physical
education(PE) periods.


This does not mean that I do not play other games.




















I also play floorball,soccer,and other games.At this moment, I have to mention that I only play as a defender.I am really bad in goalkeeping and striking.Any soccer pros there???Please help me improve my skills.Unlike these games,whenever I play handball,I love to be the goalkeeper.The reason behind it is that the goaling area is much smaller compared to other games.During secondary one when I played handball,I was able to block  most of the incoming strikes.


           Don't you feel quite bored reading my physical gaming expriences???





Let me tell you about my addiction towards video games.Just like any other teenager,I was attracted to the video games due to their astonishing graphics and mind blowing music tracks.After reading this, you might think that my house is filled with gaming devices such as gameboy,PSP(Play Station Portable),play station1,2,3 and various games' cd-roms.You are wrong!!!!I don't own any one of these gaming devices.







You guys might think that I am crazy to say I am addicted to video games without any gaming devices.That is true.My mother has banned me from buying any gaming devices due to my bad eye sight.Upon my birth,doctors diagonised that I had really high myopia.That is why, I am wearing spectacles for nearly 12 years .In concern of not to worsen my eye condition, my mother has grounded me from playing video games.This is the reason why I am so fond of playing video games.Unlike other students who play video games almost every single day, I only play when I go to my friends' houses.


Apart from my sadness,I know that'PREVENTION is better than CURE'.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... the saying "forbidden fruit is the sweetest" is so true...

    ReplyDelete