Friday, January 22, 2010

InTeReSt


  

Interest!!Interest!!interest!!
What rushes into your mind when you see the word 'INTEREST'.
Some people might get images of phonecards,stamps,etc.
For me, I only think of coins.Just like, I told you about my interest on my first blog, I love to collect coins of different countries.It is kind of COOL!
Whenever my father goes overseas on business matters,he returns with coins that belongs to that country.This is how I have collected a whole bunch of coins. Some of my coins are from my grandfather.
Now he has turned sixty-five.You won't believe that my grandfather also had the same interest on coins just I do.Every single coin is unique.My aim is to collect as many coins as possible,from every single country in the world.


If you talk about the coins in my collection,I feel that coins from China are very fascinating.All the coins are in a complete circular shape.They have a square shaped hole in the center of the coin.This makes the coin unique to me.


No matter what, I love the indian coins.As far as I know,it is the only coin that has the lion's face on one side of the coin and flower shape on the other side.It is easier to play the game of 'toss' with indian coins.


Overall,I enjoy collecting coins.


No comments:

Post a Comment