Sunday, January 24, 2010

Likes...dislikes.....

There are more than 100 billion people in mother Earth.Not everyone of them are the same.Preference of each people varies.Many riots have occured between races due to their different beliefs.

You guys got bored???? Sorry!!!!

This post is about my likes and dislikes.





There are many things that I like in the world.One of them is cycling.Cycling could be a hobby,exercise or anything.For me, it is a way of relaxing my mind from all my stress.The breathaking scenery makes my bad mood to fade off,the cool breeze soothes my hot tempered mind and finally some vigorous cycling refreshes my body .After a ride,I am able to relax and concentrate better in my studies.I also recommend others to cycle as it helps to recharge our mind and body.On top of that,it is also a great exercise to all.


Nextly,I am going to talk about my favourite subject,MATHEMATICS!!!Maths is a great way to sharpen our minds.If we practice maths every single day,we would be able to do many challenging problems easily.Fundamental maths is very important.Without it we can't excel well in maths.Maths plays an important role in everyone's life.For example, let's say you are going to a restaurant to savour a meal and if the shop cashier has no integrity,he will cheat you.If you are  weak in maths,you might get cheated easily.After reading this, you might think I am very good in maths and a class topper.You are wrong I am just an average student.

I know!!Iknow!!Some of you might agree with me whereas others might disagree with me.Through this post, I just wanted to express my thoughts about maths and encourage you to do better in future.

Until now, I have shared all my likes to you.Now lets turn to my dark side of my heart.TO THE DISLIKES!!!!




From my childhood,I am really scared of heights. During my secondary one orientation camp,my class had to try out abseiling.The task was to move down from a four storey high building only with  the support of a single piece of rope.As usual, my fear dominated me and I withdrew from it.Eventhough I am still struggling to overcome this problem,I am confident that I would succeed one day.


 

1 comment: