Thursday, January 14, 2010

Food (Yummy!!!)



Isn't your mouth watering after seeing the image above??? Food is the most important part of life.Without food our body will not get energy and without energy there is no life to enjoy.So having the meals at the right time is important.My favourite food is Chicken rice.It might not be the most healthiest food but everytime I savour the plate of chicken rice, it is a feast to my tastebuds.I would like to tell you more on how my chicken rice should be prepared.Firstly, I prefer alot of chilly as I like my food to be extra spicy.Nextly, the soup has to be quite warm thus it would go well with my spicy rice.Last but not the least, the chicken has to be accurately cut into small and tender pieces.With all these qualifications, my chicken rice would be great.This is my choice of food.What about YOU???

1 comment: