Monday, January 11, 2010

Personal Life

My name is Ajey Ashok.This is my first post to my blog.I live in singapore with my family.I am studying secondary two in a popular school.At present, I am doing good in my studies but still haven't achieved my target yet.Many people say that I have the potential to do very well in my studies. If you talk about sports I am quite good in captainsball. I enjoy being in Boys Brigade(CCA) through it, I have got many new friends.Recently, I went to an overseas trip (Cambodia) organised by my CCA to help the needy people.It was a very informative trip and I realised that I was so fortunate to be in singapore.If you ask about my hobbies and interests,I love to collect coins of other countries.Just like anyother typical teenager,I am an addict to video games.THat is all I have to say about myself for this blog see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment